Magazine Atticus 18 and Annex
In June there has been published the number 18 of the Magazine Atticus, in which along with the habitual ones
sections of publishing house, photodenunciation, graphic humor, exhibitions and photo stand out
* Iconography of the Virgin of the Piety in the sculpture (the First part). Luis José Cuadrado.
* Walter Groppius: File Bahaus in Berlin. Carlos Zeballos and Juan Diego Caballero.
* The church visigoda of Saint John of Baths. Gonzalo Durán.
* Squared Hillocks. Francisco Buiza.
* The Kingdom of Oku in the Foundation Alberto Jiménez-Arellano. Luis José Cuadrado.
* Ascensum, front of the University of Salamanca. Luis José Cuadrado.
* Movies: The March idus. Arantxa Acosta.
* Comment of the movies:
Movies: The fishing of the salmon in Yemen.
Movies: Six points on Emma.
Movies: A happy event.
Movies: In a mess rivers.
* Histories and Poems of our assiduous writers.
With the number 18 of the magazine also an annex dedicated to big exhibitions is published
of the summer 2012. Between they represent the following ones:
* The last Rafael
* Monacatus. The Ages of the Man.
* The applied avant-garde
* Vladimir Lébedev
* entreguerras Fotomonataje
Filed file: General
Did he like this article? Subscribe to my RSS feed and to obtain more discharges!